The aim of this “perfect phone is to have as much distractions as possible and have everything at ease rather than going through various manus.
- Debloater: Universal Android Debloater
- Launcher: Niagra Launcher
- Icon Pack: Lines Icon Pack
- Notifications: Dynamic Island
- Download ADB Platform Tools
- Extract Tools to C:\Windows (This allows you to run adb.exe and fastboot.exe from anywhere)
- Install drivers for your phone - Install Android Device Drivers
now install the universal debloater tool from their Github & run the program: https://github.com/0x192/universal-android-debloater/releases
Now make sure “Recommended” is selected from the top dropdown menu and then uninstall whatever you don’t want.
Now install the launcher &/or icon pack and style your device how you want it to be.
My setup turned out to be like this:
When you are using Dynamic Island, it will still show up along with your default notification style which is annoying and you have to pay to remove the default notifier.
To get around this, use ADB to disable default notification like so:
& to enable default notifier:
that’s it <3