This can only work if you have your domain and have permission to change DNS settings or upload files to the website.
- Visit Zoho Mail https://zoho.com/mail
- Click on “Get Started for Free”
- Follow the steps to create a Zoho account
Verifying Your Domain
- Choose a domain verification method like DNS or HTML file upload
- Follow the steps provided to verify your domain
- Once done, you will gain access to your Zoho admin panel
Setting Up Your Email
- Navigate to the “User Details” section and click “Add User” in your admin panel
- Enter user’s detail like name and desired email address
- Set a password for their email address
- Repeat the process if you wish to make more accounts
(Please note, you can only make upto 5 email accounts with the free plan. For more, you will have to update to whatever suits your needs.)*
Accessing Zoho Mail
- Go to https://mail.zoho.com
- Login to your email and password which from Setup
- You can also download the Zoho app to access your email address on your phone
I shifted from cloudflare email routing to Zoho and it is working great as of now.
I had my DNS on cloudflare and made one account with 2 aliases; I wasn’t able to use Thunderbird on the free plan which is a bummer. I think a lot more people would go with Zoho if they allowed third party email clients.
that’s it <3