Google adsense can be a great way to maintain a website as the earning aren’t not much to sustain a household but can be enough to sustain a website and everything related to maintain a website (hosting, CMS etc)
Google adsense can be a great way to start your journey however Google is quite picky with what is suitable for their adsense platform.
I was rejected several times over a year with little to no information about what is wrong with my site; I was accepted finally after using multiple tools and tips from previous website owners like TonyTeachesTech.
Make sure you have:
- connected your site successfully without any errors (Google Adsense will show any errors when you are connecting your site)
- Space for ads to display on your site
- Ahrefs - For SEO and errors like 404 & low word count pages
- webmatrices - To check technical details which contribute to Google’s approval
Ahrefs’ setup is a bit lenghty and deserves a dedicated guide which will be posted soon.
Ideally you should have 90% or over under Site Audit, I was at 98% when I started using Ahrefs; later I got it to be 100% whilst applying for Google Adsense. The trick is to have no “Errors” as they are the serious ones. At the time of this guide, I have 0 errors, 11 warnings and 3 notices.
My Ahrefs guide: https://mansoorbarri.com/guides/ahrefs/
Firstly, go to their website and enter your domain; for a high chance you would want at least 60% approval rate from Webmatrices. I was at 71.43% when I was accepted for Google Adsense.
- You should be at least 18 at the time of applying adsense (Your photo ID will be asked)
- Have enough and good content
- Your site should be “ad ready”
- You should have enough site views & decent SEO
- Illegal content is not allowed (Incl. ethical hacking)
that’s it <3